The Electro-Acuscope 80 - an instrument
with track record of two decades, was designed with
diagnostic and treatment capabilities, for use in
physical therapy, rehabilitation and preventive medicine.
The Electro-Acuscope 80C is an I/O controlled device,
designed for precise administration of treatment
in Pain and Trauma management cases.
Mode-1: Complex waveform output is combined with local
area monitor for short or extended treatment applications.
While timer, frequency and intensity control the treatment,
the gain spectrum presets the treatment monitoring level.
Mode-2: High output mode, functions as a Transcutaneous
- Power ON Control Switch
- Main Power ON/Charge Switch
- LED Display
- Charger On and Hi LED Indicator
- Fuse - 1 Amp
- Audio - On/Off Switch, Loudspeaker
- Power On - Switch selector Position-1
- Gain Spectrum - Range-000: 20K to 300K
Range-999: 200K to 1M
- Output - Complex Wave Form Modulated Square Wave
Envelope - Frequency Modulated Pulse train with Alternating
of Current Polarity each 1.5 Seconds.
- Timer - Front Panel Control - 4, 6, 8, 12, 16sec & Continuous
Rear Panel Control - 8, 15 Minutes
- Frequency - 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, 4.0, 8.0, 10, 20, 40, 80, 160, 320Hz.
- Intensity - 25, 50, 100, 200, 300, 500uA RMS.
- Audio Threshold & Volume Control
- Power ON - Switch Selector - Position 2
- Frequency - 1 to 10 Hz
- Intensity - 0 to 150 Volts / No Load
- Pulse Width - 10x% change uA RMS
- Trigger Probe, Indifferent Probe, Hand Bar, 1x1 Mini Plate Set w/wires, Standard tip set, Coil Cord, Solution, Charger, Manual.